COCO TELEVISION / Coco Content Ltd PRODUCTIONS LTD
COCO Television Productions Limited (COCO TV / we / us /our) / COCO Content Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information about individuals that we collect and process. This statement sets out how any personal information we collect from and about you will be processed by us.
We collect two categories of information through our website:
1. We collect the following information about visitors to our website via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels:
· The number of visitors to our website
· The online pathway they have followed to reach our website (e.g. through Facebook or otherwise)
· The type of digital device a visitor has used from which to access our website.
We do not collect IP addresses or any identifying user information about visitors to our website.
2.1 We use casting software services provided by a website called My Audition Stage (MAS) https://myauditionstage.com/mas/index.php .
We collect personal information (“Data”) provided to us through MAS by individuals (“Applicants”) who wish to apply to be considered as contributors to television, film and other audio-visual productions (“Productions”) produced by COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd.
The specific and lawful purposes (“Purposes”) for which we collect and process Applicant Data are:
· for consideration of Applicants’ applications to be contributors to specific Productions;
· for producing and exploiting those Productions in the legitimate interests of our business.
Data is held on MAS servers on our behalf and is processed by MAS exclusively on behalf of COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd in a manner directed by us and not otherwise. We have satisfied ourselves that the collection and processing of Data by MAS on our behalf protects the privacy of that data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Data is made available by MAS to COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd and we retain copies in both paper and electronic format on our own server in order to process Data for the Purposes and for no other purpose.
2.2 We do not disclose Data to any third-party, other than as follows:
· On a strictly occasional and need-to-know basis only to any co-producers, commissioning broadcasters, other financiers of Productions and our professional advisors for the legitimate purposes of our business and we do so only where those third-parties have agreed to protect the privacy of that information to a level consistent with the requirements of the GDPR;
· to third-party IT and file-sharing service providers and contractors, including service providers and contractors outside the EU, whose services we use for the legitimate purposes of our business and subject always to the agreement of those third-parties to protect the privacy of that information to a level consistent with the requirements of the GDPR;
· where Applicants have voluntarily disclosed that information either on camera for a Production and / or on publicly available outlets including without limitation social media or by way of newspaper, television or radio interviews; and / or
· pursuant to any legal obligation or entitlement we may have to disclose that information.
3. Data Security
We use appropriate technological and physical security measures to keep the Data secure at all times while it is being processed by us. We engage in staff training and awareness of data protection. We review our data security policies and procedures regularly. Unfortunately, transmission of data via the internet can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. Any communication of Data you make to us, whether through MAS or directly with COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd is at your own risk in this respect.
4. Data Retention
We retain the Data for no longer than is necessary for the Purposes, to include any post-transmission evaluations, complaints-handling and legal claims. Where you indicate explicitly on any application form for a Production that we may retain the Data for consideration of your possible contribution to future Productions, other than the Production in respect of which you originally provided us with the Data, we will do so subject always to your entitlement at any time to ask us to erase the Data.
5. Your rights
You have the right at any time to;
· ask us to rectify any inaccuracies or omissions in any Data we hold about you;
· ask us to erase any Data we hold about you;
· ask us whether we process any Data about you, to provide you with details of our processing of that Data and to provide you with a copy of that Data ;
· withdraw your consent to our processing of any Data we hold about you;
· ask us to restrict our processing of any Data we hold about you where circumstances of restriction laid down by GDPR apply;
· make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner about our processing of any Data we hold about you.
Requests or information in respect of the Data we hold about you should be addressed to:
Mary Flanagan, Coco TV, 49/50 Leeson Park, Dublin 6, e: firstname.lastname@example.org t:+353.1.4970817
6. Links to other websites
We are not responsible for the contents or functioning of any websites to which our website is linked, including MAS. You visit and use the facilities provided by other websites, including MAS, at your own risk. This Privacy Statement applies only to the website of COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd.
7. Updates to Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect any changes in technology, legislation or our data processing practices which may affect the way in which we process your personal information.
COCO TV / COCO Content Ltd