We're looking for a multi-skilled digital enthusiast to join the team at COCO Television as Social Media / Digital Producer. COCO Television is responsible for some of the highest rating shows in Ireland including RTÉ One's Room To Improve and First Dates Ireland.
The social media producer will work across various production teams at COCO and with each broadcaster to plan, produce & publish engaging social media content plans in order to give our audiences a rich and engaging experience of COCO Television's productions on social media and on online.
The Social Media / Digital Producer plans, creates, publishes social media content for all of COCO Television’s productions. They will work with a range of teams - from marketing and communication teams at each broadcaster through to programme makers . They will need to gain access to the assets and information they require to deliver a compelling audience experience on social media.
Location: COCO Television, Dublin 6
- Produce varied, relevant and engaging multimedia content to be published across digital platforms and social networks in GIFs, Image and Video formats.
- Write effective, engaging and appropriate copy for all content.
- Plan social media and digital strategies for COCO Television’s productions during pre-production ‘on-air’ and post broadcast phases.
- Work with the Press, Marketing and Social Teams at the relevant broadcaster to ensure COCO Television’s social activity is in line with the broadcaster.
- Analyse social media performance across all social networks and providing reports to stakeholders and production teams
- Manage and publish content to the COCO Television Website including blog posts and adding new information to the site as the company requires.
- Manage COCO Television’s online casting system, My Audition Stage. Creating new shows and overseeing the use of the platform by all production teams.
- Measure web traffic and optimising SEO across all COCO Television Sites.
- Act as a brand guardian for the COCO Television brand both online and off. Ensuring the correct use of the COCO Brand and associated production brands by external bodies and internal production teams.
- Oversee ‘paid’ social media activity for all productions and managing the budget for these campaigns alongside production managers/finance teams.
- Prepare and design pitch documents and Keynote / Powerpoint presentations when required.
- Carry out ad-hoc traditional tv production duties where required by the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as a Social media Coordinator or Digital Content Producer
- Advanced experience with the Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Sound understanding of social media industry and platform trends
- Experience production and executing multimedia or social media content plans for a major brand or production.
- Experience analysing social media reports and making changes to plans or strategy based on findings.
- Experience shooting, editing and publishing online video.
- Extensive experience with the main social networks; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a strong knowledge of best practice for each platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team while also able to take own initiative and work alone.
- Attention to detail with good editorial judgement, accuracy and sensitivity
- Effective written and verbal communication, with good presentation skills
- A team player, able to collaborate across organisational boundaries
- Knowledge of the TV production process from pre-production through to post.
- Relevant University or College Degree
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you.